- Under no circumstances will a player receive a full refund.
- The Event / Tournament Director reserves the right to change the date and time of the event at any time.
- If the event can not be run due to uncontrollable circumstances, registered athletes will be rolled over to next years event at no cost. Current rising seniors will receive a refund.
- Refunds will only be given out for injury to Rising Seniors. A doctor’s note must be received, at that time a refund will be given minus a 40% charge. Notes received earlier than 2 weeks prior to the event will only be accepted and processed, anything after is non-refundable.
- Any athlete who is injured and not a Rising Senior must provide a doctor’s note and will be rolled over to next year’s event – no refund will be given. There will be no refund/rollover for any other reason.
- The showcase director reserves the right to terminate a player’s enrollment in the event of unsportsmanlike conduct without refund.
- No refunds will be issued for games shortened due to weather.
- No refunds will be issued to players who were able to play in at least two games.
- Any player that was unable to play in at least two games due to games canceled for bad weather will receive $50 for each non-played games of those three.
- Players will be required to complete a Weather Refund Request Form that will be available upon request. This will indicate the player requesting the refund, to whom the check should be made payable and where the check should be mailed. No refunds will be issued if a Refund Request Form is not submitted within 10 days of the Tournament.